The fitness freaks know how to push their limits, when it comes getting max out of their bodies. Besides, a holistic approach to health and wellness involves: movement, nutrition and regeneration. Practicing self care ideas during work out is of utter importance, as they help in maintaining balance between your body and mind.
Here are the 7 self care ideas that can be added to your routine:
- Try breathing exercise: Connecting with your breathing is important. Try to practice 4-7-8 (breath in for 4 seconds, hold your breath for 7, then exhale for eight), doing this couple of times will help reduce stress.
- Be your own biggest fan: Loving self is an important part to all of us. You must look to your fitness as your better version, and guide yourself up from the weakness, with a sense of achievement. Developing a feeling of you being your biggest fan adds to self-care, where you are not afraid to fall and rise back up.
- Warm up, cool down, and hydrate: You must begin to practice this technique and maneuver yourself to achieve goals. Your workouts must always follow a path i.e. warming up, cooling down and then hydrating your body.
- Don’t add social media to your Gym: While a lot of people, love to show off their bodies on social media, it is recommended that you stay focused on your workouts, and forget the social media for better results.
- Keep an eye on the ‘why’: Before your start exercise, always ask yourself the reason why you need to it? What will you achieve with the workout? Keep motivating yourself, and it will add to self-care.
- Wear your favourite gear: Wear what you like the most, be any part of your clothing or your wrist band. Human beings have a tendency to work hard, with their favourite gears that makes them feel good.
- Snap pictures: There is nothing wrong in being a photogenic. You can snap a lot pictures and make it a part of your daily routine. It will offer you an opportunity to step away from normal schedule and get lost in the world around you for a little while. Clicking photographs is also a part of self-care.
Got more suggestions, let us know!