Latest

The Five best selling books of 2016

Think With me Book

Reading is like a conversation. All books talk. A good book makes you want to live the story. However, the great ones leave you with no option. Here is a list of the best selling books of 2016, which can provide you with great food for thought.

1. Life Mantras by Subrata Roy

Life Mantras is an inspiring take on life that motivates the reader to fight difficulties and combat challenges in life. This book is like a spiritual teacher, which focuses on traits like honesty, genuineness and kindness. It highlights the basic truths of life that can help you to be at peace and contented with yourself. In the book, Saharasri Subrata Roy has penned down his life experiences and the way he chose to battle them. He has expressed his views eloquently as to how self-assurance maps your way to victory. The book explains life-transforming truths that can help in shaping up the reader’s life.

1. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by Jack Thorne

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is an extension of the Potterverse of JK Rowling that garnered an overwhelming response from readers across the world. The story in the book begins nineteen years after the events of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and follows Harry Potter.

1. Think With Me by Subrata Roy

Think With Me is Saharasri Subrata Roy’s second book. It dwells upon the major issues concerning India. The book covers an array of topics like India’s population, media, religion, education and the electoral system.

1. Strengths Finder 2.0 by Tom Rath

The book is based on changing the way you look at yourself, for the better. It can bring about a major change in the way you look at your life and the world around you. Highlighting the strategies on applying your strengths to your everyday life, the book has helped a number of people in discovering their top five talents.

1. I am The Mind by Deep Trivedi

Through this book, Deep Trivedi explores the psychological territory of the mind. He has focused on the wisdom to lead day-to-day life and has covered all the facets– family, business, career, etc. The book revolves around the philosophy that once a person becomes the master of his mind, he will gain acute insight into the mind of other people. Such simple yet profound philosophy is potent enough to give you an edge over others in this competitive world.

All the people who are passionate about reading might have read most of the books on this list. For all those who are yet to go through them, these five books can provide you with great food for thought and change your perception for the good.

Rohan Mehra
About Rohan Mehra (67 Articles)
An avid sports lover and former zonal-level cricket player, Rohan Mehra is amongst the most popular sports bloggers based in Delhi. His childhood passion for sports turned into a full-time blog writing profession. For him, blogging is not just limited to writing for the readers, but he personally takes pleasure in what he does, which is well-reflected in his blogs. Follow him for all the recent updates and trending topics in sports.

21 Comments on The Five best selling books of 2016

1. I read Life Mantras by Subrata Roy book, I Like alot

2. I have read Think With Me Book By Subrata Roy and is Very good.

3. shikha sharma // February 13, 2017 at 12:46 pm // Reply

“Harry Potter and the Cursed Child “- good story..

4. Tanisha Rathi // February 14, 2017 at 5:25 am // Reply

I Love All the Books of Harry Potter Series

5. Strengths Finder 2.0 by Tom Rath is a Great book to read

6. Anshika Sinha // February 14, 2017 at 5:42 am // Reply

Life Mantras and Think With Me By Subrata Roy are very inspirational Books.

7. Aarvi Bhatia // February 15, 2017 at 6:52 am // Reply

Life Mantras is a very nice book

8. Aisha Mittal // February 15, 2017 at 6:56 am // Reply

I love Harry Potter Series

9. Tia Malhotra // February 15, 2017 at 6:58 am // Reply

I am the Mind and Think With Me are worth a mention .

10. Gourav Dhingra // February 16, 2017 at 5:22 am // Reply

Life Mantras, A very good book about life and ideas

11. Shubhi Shrivastava // February 16, 2017 at 5:35 am // Reply

Strength Finder is a nice book. Its all about how you should find your inner strength

12. Rajesh Kotta // February 16, 2017 at 5:48 am // Reply

think with me very nice book by Saharasri….

13. My choice – Strengths Finder 2.0

14. Darpan narula // February 17, 2017 at 7:43 am // Reply

Harry Potter and Think with me are my favorites

15. I am the Mind by Deep Trivedi best one

16. Can’t wait to start reading the book..I am so excited to read Saharasri’s thoughts..I have read his previous book Life Mantras and simply loved it..

17. Pratiksha Pandey // February 22, 2017 at 11:16 am // Reply

One must read the book – “Think With Me by Subrata Roy”….it helped me changing my opinion about dealing with daily life agenda.

18. Anshika Sinha // February 23, 2017 at 9:54 am // Reply

On a positive note, the book helped me live a beautiful life and do things that make me happy….

19. Aanchal Sharma // March 22, 2017 at 9:36 am // Reply

I am the mind and Think with me are very good books

20. Saransh Singh // March 22, 2017 at 9:38 am // Reply

Harry Potter and the cursed child is just awesome like any other Harry Potter book

21. Rahul Walecha // March 22, 2017 at 9:40 am // Reply

Think With Me so far it is good and Strength Finder is nice

3 Trackbacks & Pingbacks

1. The Five best selling books of 2016 | Education...
  2. Think With Me: Six Practical Suggestions To Make India A Better Country – Think With me Book
  3. 5 BEST SELLING BOOKS | Education | Scoop.it