Recently, by virtue of a press release Narayana Hrudayalaya Limited released its financial statements pertaining to the quarter ending June 30th, 2016 (Q1FY17). As on that date, the consolidated operating income of the company stands at Rs 4,520 mn (y-o-y of 19%) with EBITDA of Rs 550 mn (y-o-y of 50%).
While the organization ensures the compliance of Indian Accounting Standards while preparation of such results, following are few relevant details in lieu of the Fsame:
- Consolidated total operating income was Rs 4,520 mn for Q1FY17 as compared to Rs 3,787 mn in the corresponding period of the previous year reflecting an increase of 19%.
- Consolidated EBITDA stood at Rs 550 mn as compared to Rs 367 mn during the corresponding period of previous year reflecting an increase of 50%.
- Consolidated EBITDA Margin was at 12.2% for Q1FY17 as against 9.7% in Q1FY16, improved by 247 bps.
- PAT after minority interest and share in associate stood at Rs 167 mn for Q1FY17 as compared to a loss of Rs 5 mn in the corresponding period of the previous year.
- Amidst all disclosures, the company also revealed the consolidated net debt was Rs 1,742 mn representing a net debt to equity ratio of 0.20 on June 30th, 2016.
In response of performance, Dr. Ashutosh Raghuvanshi, Vice Chairman, Managing Director and Group CEO, Narayana Hrudayalaya Limited commented, “Our quarter performance in Q1FY17 has been in line with the stated objectives. The key highlight of the quarter has been the commissioning of our 230 bed superspeciality hospital at Kakriyal, Jammu. I am delighted to inform you that the response has been really encouraging and we are seeing good traction in our operations at this facility.” He further said, “Overall, the business looks bright and we are confident of growing upon the strong momentum as we move forward.”
The company is a leading player amongst healthcare service providers in India that holds network of 23 hospitals and 7 heart centers across India.