Latest

Xrbia awarded creative mandate to Ogilvy & Mather

Pune based housing developer, Xrbia partnered with one of the largest advertising company in the world, Ogilvy and Mather in April, 2015, who will look after the former’s advertising needs.
Ogilvy & Mather traces back its inception to the year 1948 when British David Ogilvy founded the advertising cum marketing cum PR firm with the help of his previous employer and London-based Mather & Crowther. Today Ogilvy and Mather owns subsidiaries like Ogilvy & Mather Advertising, Ogilvy CommonHealth, OgilvyOne, Ogilvy Public Relations, Geometry Global and Neo@Ogilvy.
Xrbia is a sister concerned company of Eiffel Developer and Realtors Ltd. Although Xrbia is a realty firm based in Pune, but it is rapidly spreading across the metropolitan city, Mumbai as well. The land designer has already covered 6 million square feet area and covering 20 million square feet at the moment.
The Managing Director and Chairman of Xrbia developers, Rahul Nahar said, “Constant innovation and creative thinking have been the cornerstones of our value offering and we found a perfect partner with Ogilvy & Mather as extension of our creative team.”
CEO of Ogilvy & Mather, Kunal Jeswani added, “What excited me was the idea that they are bringing future ready homes to India. We are looking forward to this partnership.”
Xrbia  CMO Pradeep Iyengar said, “We are delighted to partner with Ogilvy & Mather and are looking forward to the trademark creative differentiation that they can bring, which sits perfectly with what XRBIA is all about.”
Xrbia is leading on its path of development with vision of crafting 100 smart cities by the year 2030. The realty expert has infused many concepts in its various residential projects like Xrbia green technology and Xrbia Disney, where sustainable development and Disney characters have inspired these projects respectively.

Parul Kakkar
About Parul Kakkar (124 Articles)
Parul Kakkar is a self-identified fashion addict, who followed her passion and pursued mass communication from the Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC), Delhi. She has an impeccable sense of exploration on fashion and lifestyle. Each of her blogs depict her understanding on the subject, which she incorporates in all her write-ups. The versatile cosmopolite also follows Bollywood closely. With her sheer expertise, she nails it every time by expressing what the readers want to read.

10 Comments on Xrbia awarded creative mandate to Ogilvy & Mather

1. Saji Pappachan // December 15, 2015 at 5:57 am // Reply

When I booked a 2 BHK at Xrbia Hinjewadi, my sister complained that why didn’t I tell her about the same as all the apartments were already booked. And when I came to know about Xrbia Riverfront, I personally booked it for my sister and didn’t give her a chance to complain this time.

2. xrbia developers is a reputed name across pune. They are know for their unique designed construction house with outstanding amenities.

3. Sachin Verma // January 14, 2016 at 8:02 am // Reply

I bought a 2 BHK for me and my wife in Hinjewadi near Pune at the first project of Xrbia in the region. I must say that I made a smart choice as the project was made under the affordable pricing scheme and the flat costed me way too less than other projects. Natural surroundings with helpful neighbors, my wife is really happy and that’s all I wanted.

4. sushant singh // January 22, 2016 at 6:52 am // Reply

Ogilvy & Mather is a renowned company in a Marketing sector. They have worked
    for most well known company and now it’s good to know that Xrbia Developers
    has choosen them for their marketing strategy.

5. Brittani Bishbas // January 22, 2016 at 9:01 am // Reply

Has someone visited this project?

6. I think this team up will prove more beneficial for Xrbia Developers in there creative team. The work of this paired team will be great to seen them reaching heights. Good luck for their future work.

7. Xrbia Developers are famous for their modern structure in their projects. Their
    architects are so talented that they come up with all the new ideas every
    time in all their new projects which becomes the highlight of the project.

8. pankaj dhanak // January 25, 2016 at 11:04 am // Reply

I am sure now the up coming project of Xrbia will become most popular in realty
    sector which is Xrbia green technology and Xrbia Disney. I am egarly waiting
    for the Xrbia Disney project because you can imagine with the concept itself
    that how nice it will come out.

9. Rahana Zubaidah // January 27, 2016 at 10:16 am // Reply

I was doubtful about my decision of investing in this project by Xrbia developers. On visiting the project location I was extremely happy to find all the premium world-class amenities under one roof. It is exactly what the developers claimed it to be. I finally booked a 2 bhk apartment here and just can’t wait to shift here with my family.

10. samya malik // March 2, 2017 at 9:37 am // Reply